Monday, April 28, 2008

My most favourite band...


Joey Jordison ( Drums) #1

At first, I want to introduce my most favourite American band, SlipKnoT. This group consists of 9 persons who wear quite elaborate mask along a personal theme and black overalls. And they are known for shocking performance which sticks in people's mind. They have released 4 albums by now and are going to do the new album in this summer. Everytime new album is released, all of the menbers change their mask design. So it means that so many SlipKnoT fan are looking foward to seeing a new design not to speak of including me. When 2nd album "IOWA" was released, the rumor that SlipKnoT may break up spread because of their discord. But now, this problem was dissolved. By the way, the fan of SlipKnoT is called Maggots, was named by Joey. So I am also one of Maggots. Furthermore, Corey Taylor(Vocal) and Joey Jordison have side works. Corey has another band called Stone Sour and Joey also has another band called Murder Dolls, and both are performing without mask in their own live. So it is worth checking both bands out to see their real faces and find another musical direction they have. I really want to recommend that you find out SlipKnoT quality by listening to their amazing sound.

SlipKnoT official web site http://www.slipknot1.com/

3 comments:

knob hero said...

Yes!!SLIPKNOOT is motherfxxkers!
I love them,too

tatsuya said...

I did not know this band, but I was interested in this band from your introduction. I like this band's atmosphere.

neyagawa said...

i like NOFX and Rufio. YEAH~