Sunday, May 25, 2008

Incubus



is alternative rock band from Calabasas, California.
Incubus was formed by Brandon Boyd(vocalst).
Incubus means a male devil that in the past was believed to have sex with a sleeping woman.
Actually, Ive bin a fan of them sinse the latest album " LIGHT GRENADES" was released.
So...Anna Molly catched my interest haha<33
aw, I attached PV of " Anna Molly". just listen right now;P


hoaaaaaaaaaa!!! Brandon is quite amazing<33

8 comments:

yukiee said...

i like the song 'i miss u'. that is the only one song that i know from incubus haha

horiken said...

Their music is very good,and PV is unique. I like this!!

knob hero said...

Incubus is one of my favorites band!! I think the guitarist who uses so many effecters is very good.
I recommend you 'Megalomaniac’(I'm afraid of spellmiss)

yuka said...

you really know a lot of artists!
please tell me more!!
i hardly know men groups!

Takahiro said...

I've never heard of them.
I'll here it someday.

neyagawa said...

please write about NOFX.

Hiro said...

I have never listen their songs. I wanna try to listen to it!!

shika said...

The song called shade from Dragon ash is really resemble with the song Called i wish you were here by incubas. Maybe dragon ash took thier idea but I like both.